Monday, May 14, 2012

Good job!



Above is an email thread between me and my Australian client this morning, around 9:30 AM in Manila and 11:41 AM in Melbourne, same date.

Outsourcing really made a big difference in the lives of the Filipinos like me and to the clients offshore as well. They entrust us with their businesses because they believe in our abilities aside from the fact that the Philippines has less expensive operational and labor costs, as well as an English-speaking workforce.

I'm so thankful God blessed us with so much talents and wisdom that we just have to discover and nurture them.


P.S.


He just sent me an email again saying:


You should be proud :)

I like the fact that our business is helping families over there. I know the struggles many go through in the Phils.

I just got invited as Ninong to another Odesk contractors wedding. She said the work we gave her made a big dfference to her family in ways I won't even know about. So sweet!!

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment