Sunday, July 1, 2012

Acts 3:1-10

This is today's preaching in Word of Hope - Main


Unleashing the Power of God

1. Secure God's presence
- God's presence is within us if we have faith


2. Heighten the level of your expectancy
- expectancy meaning to wait for something in suspense
- when we go to church, dapat daw may expectation. Do not think of each Sunday as just another Sunday service.
- expect that God will bless us exceedingly, abundantly and above all
- God wants us to come with believing heart, faith-filled heart and expectant heart
- Because we have a great God, let us expect He will also do great things in our lives.
- (This is my favorite) God will meet us at the level of our expectation.


3. Recognize the right authority
- Matthew 28:18 - All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me
- Declare power in the name of Jesus


4. Allow God to be glorified
- Bring back all the glory to God
- (My favorite again) Wala tayong karapatan sa anumang kapurihan. Ang dapat na mayroon tayo ay kagalakan na ginagamit tayo ng Diyos bilang daluyan ng Kanyang pagpapala at kapangyarihan.



You are Lord of Lords, You are King of Kings You are Mighty God, Lord of everything You're Emmanuel, You're the Great I AmYou're the Prince of Peace, who is the Lamb
You're the saving God, You're my saving graceYou will reign forever, You are ancient of daysYou're the Alpha, Omega, beginning and endYou're my Savior, Messiah, Redeemer, and FriendYou're my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for You

No comments:

Post a Comment